Monday, December 22, 2008

Top 10 albums of 2008 countdown: #9

Crystal Castles, Crystal Castles

Im gong to bet all of you will dislike this album, it takes a certain kind of person to like this.  First off it is electronic and I love electronic music.  Second it sounds like good old 8 bit Atari and Nintendo music.  I heard that they have a Atari sound chip built into a synth, to accurately reproduce the sound.  This is their first album and as of yet they have had nothing but praise from music critics and fans alike.  

Recommended Songs: Crimewave, Air War, Vanished, Black Panther

The track I have for you below is Crimewave, so give it a try.

1 comment:

The Howell family said...

I like this one. I also like electronic music. Eiffel 65 is still one of my favorites. I also enjoy your sense of humor. Someday maybe I'll actually get to meet you.