Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fours........uh what am Im I doing with this Laura

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. Uh...I don't have a husband
2. Sorry, no husband
3. Please stop asking me about this
4. Still no husband

Four jobs I've had:
1. Sawed logs
2. Master Stocksman
3. Sanitation Engineer
4. Store Support Manager

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. TRON (Tron 2 is coming out soon)
2. Fight Club
3. Goonies
4. Any James Bond except Die Another Day (that one is poo)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Myth Busters
2. Older Simpson's (newer ones aren't that good)
3. The American Experience
4. Northern Exposure (I have it all on DVD)

Four places I have been:
1. Orem, UT
2. A T-shirt store in Jackson Hole, WY
3. Wendy's on Canyon Road in Provo
4. Uh...my bed (I've been there many times)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (for some reason, left over pizza is some of my favorite)
2. Some pastas
3. Gandolfo's (its practically a food group to me)
4. basically any form of sandwich

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Bigfoot's home
2. Lego Land in Denmark
3. Hong Kong
4. Road trip towns all over the East Coast

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Graduating UVU
2. accidentally writing 08 instead of 09 for the first few months
3. Tax Return
4. Watch the girls grow up

Four people I tag:
1. Sorry, I am anti-social and I don't know anybody
2. 
3. 
4. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

You have just earned one head higher on my totum pole of respect Chris :) Thanks for not making me feel like the only lame one that follows through with tags!