Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chloes 3rd Birthday


Monday was chloe's 3rd birthday, I can't believe 
how fast she has grown. We just had a little get together
with my family. Leroy, tricia, trey, farley, tina and 
my parents were there to have hamburgers, hot dogs 
and of coarse the best part, Ice cream and cake. Lindsay
was also invited but she had plans, thanks for the presents though.
 Tricia and Leroy gave her that Miss spider giant sticker book.

Farley and Tina gave her play dough, and she has not stopped
playing with it since. Thank you for coming and for giving her 
something to keep her busy.


This is the cake that I had made her, We didn't have any 
candles so we had to pretend she was 5 cause that was the only 
candle we had. The table that it is sitting on is the table chris
and I gave her. 


This is the fairy outfit and mike that my mom gave her.
She has worn it ever since and loves to sing in the mike. I 
am not sure what she is singing but she feels like a star.

No comments: