Monday, June 23, 2008

Having too much fun


I went out and bought chloe a new swimming pool, 
cause the one we had before had a hole in it. When I got 
home with it she made me open it  up and get it ready 
for her to swim in.  I think she went up and down that slide 
for almost an hour. The hard part was trying to get her to come 
in the house after so long.



Sofie trying out the water but not liking it so much


Having fun in the sun


Chloe loves the water, its either swimming in the pool
when she can or  trying to swim in the bathtub.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yea for the girls. It looks like so much fun, I am going to get one for our July visit. Love ya, tam

Tammy said...

I have to get one of those pools for our July visit. Wal Mart is my favorite store. I wonder who I can bribe to get me one.
Your girls are growing so fast.
love ya,
tam