Thursday, June 5, 2008

chloe an sofie

 

Chloe is one anxious little girl, once I tell her we are going to the park today. It is almost a mistake though, cause once we get there, there is no going home. I even try convincing her by asking if she wants ice cream but that doesn't help

. 

The only bad part of her being outside is she fries like crazy, so I lather on the sunscreen.



This park is by Tricia's house so it is nice for her to walk trey here when he is older. But for us we have to drive because there isn't a nice park like this one by Grandma arthur's.



Sofie was excited to finally venture outside and soak in the sun



I'm starting sofie early by helping me fold the clothes

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Cassie thanks for updating us. 3 girls, wow. If you want to share, Misty and Kevin promised me a girl, they could take one off your hands. You sure do know how to make the cute ones. love ya,
tam

Tina said...

Cass! They are so cute! I love Sofie's beautiful big eyes!!