Thursday, November 6, 2008

Snow Day


Well as most of you know we got a light dusting of snow yesterday.  Chloe woke up before Cassie and I because we wanted to sleep in due to Sofie having a little cold.  She was up for a healthy chunk of the night and Olivia did her usual routine as well.  I was awoken from noises coming from the girls room, Chloe was standing there with nothing on but a pull-up and snow boots, boy was she ready to go out and play.


Chloe in the snow after I made her put on the proper attire

Sofia watching from the warmth of the house because she has the perpetual runny nose plague

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for the cute update on the girls. Not sure how sleep deprived parents keep up, but glad you do! Love you,
tam

Mindy Sue said...

I miss the snow! Snow is a double edged sword - it is so much fun, and then it can be such a pain. But all-in-all, I miss it!

I was just revisiting the memories of our adventures in the gully and the snow tracks Jeff would make in the backyard for us to run in. Lots of happy times!