Saturday, September 6, 2008

M.C.U.


BEHOLD! the Mobile Command Unit in all its majesty and grandeur.  To lug children and soccer balls from point A to point B and on weekends point C at a swift pace 5 mph slower than the decided upon posted speed by our elected officials.  

Well I can't believe I was painted into a corner and had to buy one of these things, let alone posting about it (sniff, cry, sob).  Next week we are going to have a Mr. Fusion system installed along with front and rear spoilers.  In the next few years when we have the funds we may have a hover conversion done.   But oh well I guess this is the dark side of having more than two children.  I tried to find one of those station wagons with the rear facing back seat but they are sort of hard to come by. 

4 comments:

Laura said...

Sure, make the outside look good. We all know about the spit-up, slobber, and crumbs that no doubt will decorate the inside! P.S. Chad's "other" children (the ones that cause his "non-sleeping" bags) are still waiting for you to use them! As is that lonely wood!!

Tammy said...

LOL..wow, I guess now your both considered old farts!

Mindy Sue said...

Hee hee ... another one bites the dust! (Grin!) Okay, so give us a year and we will have to pay the piper and get a Mormon Assault Vehicle as well! I am thinking, though, that flames and pin striping might jump me up from "soccer mom" to "bad mom on the go" ... or maybe not! We miss you guys!

Mindy Sue said...

Hee hee ... another one bites the dust! (grin!) Okay, so give us a year and we will have to pay the piper and get a Mormon Assault Vehicle ourselves. I am thinking, though, that maybe flames and pinstriping might jump me up from "soccer mom" to "bad mom on the go" ... or maybe not! We miss you guys!